This blog has moved to: www.studio-paars.nl

March 2, 2012

* TAST 2012 #9

->I'm moving my blog; the new location of this post is Studio Paars - Embroidery stitches: Couching [TAST 2012 #09]
->Mijn blog verhuist; de nieuwe locatie van deze post is Studio Paars - Borduursteken: Draden Opnaaien (Couching) [TAST 2012 #09]

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

Week 9 of Take A Stitch Tuesday. This week: Couching.
I didn't really like this stitch (or stitches, as I tried several) but I did like the effect it gave, especially on the doodle bit.


Week 9 van Take A Stitch Tuesday. Deze week: Couching.
Ik vond dit geen fijne steek (of steken, want ik heb er een aantal uitgeprobeerd) maar het effect dat het geeft vind ik wel leuk, vooral bij de doodle (de krulletjes).

tast 2012 #9: couching

also posted at:
pintangle


2 comments: