This blog has moved to: www.studio-paars.nl

June 14, 2012

* TAST 2012 #24 & #20

->I'm moving my blog; you can find all my TAST posts here: Studio Paars - Embroidery stitches: TAST
->Mijn blog verhuist; je vindt al mijn TAST posts hier: Studio Paars - Borduursteken: TAST

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

Week 24 of Take A Stitch Tuesday. This week: Buttonhole Wheel.
Really liked this one! It made me think of seashells & mushrooms, so I chose some lovely soft natural shades and just had fun with the stitch.

Week 24 van Take A Stitch Tuesday. Deze week: 'Buttonhole Wheel'.
Erg leuke steek! Deed me denken aan schepjes & paddestoelen, dus koos ik wat zachte natuurtinten uit en ging ermee aan de slag.

DSC_0048

Week 20 of Take A Stitch Tuesday. This week: Bullion Knot Stitch.
This really wasn't my cup of tea. It's a lot like French Knots, and even though I like those I couldn't really get the hang of this one.

Week 20 van Take A Stitch Tuesday. Deze week: 'Bullion Knot Stitch'.
Dit was niks voor mij. Hij lijkt nogal op de 'French Knot' maar hoewel ik die wel leuk vind, kreeg ik deze maar niet echt in de vingers.

DSC_0049

also posted at:



5 comments:

  1. Really nice work! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely. Great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful stitching!

    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a fabulous week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love doing embroidery work. It's good to see it making a comeback.
    p

    ReplyDelete